🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
📣 A bit about the role.
We’re looking for someone to join us at an exciting stage in our high growth journey. Since December 2020 Butternut has tripled in size and that’s just the start of it. We’re looking for a High Volume Recruiter to support our ambitious growth plans and find the best people out there!
- You’ll contribute to the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing and offers
- Run seamless processes providing the best candidate experience that’s unique to Butternut
- Work with hiring managers to create exciting, inclusive and & engaging job descriptions (dog puns encouraged)
- You’ll always be thinking about future pipelines and play an active role in building communities to attract candidates
- Manage our online job boards, updating and refreshing posts to attract the best people and negotiating rates
- Work closely with the People team and hiring managers on role briefings, clearly understand the needs of the role and timeframes working to ambitious targets
- Responsible for CV screening and initial interviews across a number of high volume roles including Operations team leaders, Shift Co-Ordinators and Operators
- Work in partnership with Senior Recruiter to review processes and identify bottlenecks in the process
- Be a key contact for our agency recruiters providing a seamless service for candidates they source
👋 A bit about you.
- Loves dogs (naturally)
- Pragmatic, adaptable, resilient and humble
- Strong understanding of recruitment compliance and processes
- Experience of manufacturing recruitment
- Hungry for a challenge and keen to build something from the ground up
- Someone who loves the pace and excitement of FMCG manufacturing
- A pawsitive, problem solving attitude and eagerness to learn
- You care deeply about inclusiveness and diversity
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.