📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a self-motivated systems administrator/IT Technican to help support and manage the software and hardware (tablets, laptops, scanners, handhelds, printers etc) in Rudie's Kitchen, our new Doncaster based facility where we will both produce the Butternut meals and package our meals and box them for our customers all over the UK.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with our Operations team in the facility to ensure the smooth running of the factory with all software and hardware running reliably and efficiently so they can do their jobs. Be on-call to help mitigate technical issues when they arise.
- Provision and manage a suite of laptops, tablets, printers, and handheld devices that will be used throughout the facility, ensuring they are their processes and policy in place for procuring them, charging them, updating them, securing them, and replacing them if needed.
- Work hands-on with the ERP and WMS systems that will power key operations in the factory to ensure laptops, tablets and handheld devices are setup to use them, and monitoring their performance.
- Work closely with our Operations and Software Engineering teams to identify potential integrations and systems improvements, and help manage deployments of updates to systems within the factory, and work closely with them in the event of issues or bugs to diagnose issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Work closely with our ISP and Firewall systems to manage internet connectivity in the facility, including implementing best practices and working with our managed services provider to implement security updates.
- Work closely with our People team to implement data protection best practices at Rudie's Kitchen.
- Manage the VoIP system at Rudie's Kitchen.
- Work with our London based office to ensure IT policies are co-ordinated across both the London office and Rudie's Kitchen.
👋 A bit about you.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and connectivity
- Deep understanding of Windows, Mac, Android and iOS, including an ability to troubleshoot issues
- An interest in constantly learning new tools and developing your skills
- Strong communication skills and an 'Open and Honest' attitude
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial with a 'can do’ attitude
- Passion for startups
- Obsessed with dogs!
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 What we can offer.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, plus an extra day for every year at Butternut)
- Pension with NEST
- Opportunity to grow, develop and learn
- Be one of the first team members to join Rudie's Kitchen
- Be part of an energetic and high performing team
- Team socials & events
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no specific date this role will be live until but we normally experience a high volume of applications, so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so please do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We don’t use external recruitment agencies for assistance on roles.