📣 A bit about the role.
As a call team member for Butternut Box, you will be tasked with calling through to our customers who have recently received their subscription, as well as those that have recently paused it. The aim is welcome them to the service or try to get them onto another box of our dog food! The calls are fun, brief & not too pushy! It's all about providing them with premium service and seeing if there's any way we can continue to provide their dogs with our delicious homemade food!
In this role, you can expect to have:
- 2-5 days a week (Flexibility around your creative endeavours or personal life)
- Average 4-8 hours a shift
- Base rate of £10.20
- Commission on top
- Surrounded by dogs and pretty cool humans too
👋 A bit about you.
- Cool, calm and collected
- Passionate and patient when speaking with customers
- Knowledge of dog breeds and pet-parent customers is a massive bonus
- Calling/sales experience
- Great phone manner
- Funny on the phone is a bonus!
- Absolutely must love dogs!
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Flexible working hours with different shift patterns
- Supporting and understanding work environment
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for progression
- Commission bonuses!
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no specific date this role will go down but we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion
- We don’t use external recruitment agencies for assistance on roles.
- This is a remote role and will require strong internet access.