Bungie is seeking a Senior IT Engineer with a focus on the Office 365 platforms and collaboration systems broadly to join our fast-paced industry-leading IT Engineering team. Are you passionate about making Office 365 a productive yet secure platform and helping to guide collaboration best practices in a multi-vendor environment? Then come help Bungie IT Engineering support the teams creating our world class games.
As Bungie's Office 365 platform owner and collaboration services lead, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing advanced functionalities, establishing governance principles, training and mentoring team members, and keeping up-to-date on new features and functionality. You’ll work with a team of highly experienced IT engineers to continuously improve and evolve our technology infrastructures to ensure Bungie remains at the pinnacle as an entertainment company.
Successful candidates must be a seasoned & experienced professional, have a drive for excellence, solid work ethic, strong ability to mentor others, be able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, possess solid project management skills, be highly organized and a great communicator.
- Office 365 platform owner and collaboration services lead
- Work with team members to evaluate and implement new services or upgrades and enhancements to currently deployed services
- Collaborating with our Information Security team on cross-functional initiatives and investigations as necessary
- Implement and maintain Office 365 governance tooling, policies and practices
- Lead the creation of guidelines and best practices for the entire collaboration system ecosystem at Bungie working with other application owners, partner teams and stakeholders
- Work with internal teams and external vendors as necessary to create and maintain compliance and DLP policies on the Office 365 platform
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to stay appraised of new features and requested features and enhancements
- Work with team members to troubleshoot complex issues and work with lower tier support on escalations
- Provide ongoing training for our IT Administration and Support teams with both O365 but also general best practices for system governance and user adoption
- Maintain documentation of systems and processes
- Managing the Office 365 platform including Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, Onedrive, the Power Platform and the Security and Compliance Center
- Administering a heterogeneous collaboration environment using products from multiple vendors
- Managing on-premise Exchange servers in a hybrid environment
- Experience with providing support for email security/hygiene-related issues
- Understanding email authentication mechanisms such as DMARC, DKIM and SPF
- Experience with Exchange Online Protection/Advanced Threat Protection (EOP/ATP)
- Strong understanding of the conditional access policies and compliance capabilities of Office 365 and Azure AD
- Windows and Exchange PowerShell scripting skills
- Understanding of data privacy and information security best practices
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of datacenter and live production best practices and experience working in live high availability customer facing production environments
- Experience with solution evaluation, design, implementation and end user rollout
- Experience with data migrations as part of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience designing and implementing Office 365 compliance, DLP and ediscovery policies
- Implementing identity access management systems and policies
- Experience in leading technical deployment aspects of a hybrid\remote workplace transformation
- Administering Active Directory and Azure AD in a hybrid environment
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.