Bungie is seeking a Producer to play a critical role in empowering the development of awe-inspiring art content. This Producer will work closely with various cross-discipline teams, including Concept, 3D Art, Tech Art, Visual Effects, Audio, and Production, to ship weapon, armor, and accessory content regularly for upcoming Destiny releases. They will also be a key player in building and executing on a strategy for creating a robust and flexible art outsourcing pipeline. They will be responsible for seeking out, building, maintaining relationships with external partner studios.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious, self-motivated, empathetic, and cool-headed organizer of people and process, who won't let up until the way forward is clear and the team is on the right path. This candidate should have game development experience with a special focus on external partner management and/or art content development. If you're a producer with a passion for Bungie’s games, who is excited by the opportunity to orchestrate a complex pipeline across multiple releases simultaneously, this might be the role for you!
- Lead and drive all day-to-day production for outsourced concept and game assets
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including contract negotiations
- Drive continual search for new partners for current and future projects
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve art outsourcing production processes
- Partner with outsourcing art leadership to identify and resolve creative misalignment with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with outsourcing art leadership to establish schedules, balance priorities, and track progress
- Collaborate with production team to hit milestone goals and deliverables
- Collaborate with art and engineering stakeholders to develop pipeline improvement plans
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Proven experience in internal game development
- Experience managing outsourcing relationships, including contract negotiations
- Completion of at least one AAA game cycle from start to finish
- Experience designing and iterating on production processes that span multiple internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Exemplary interpersonal skills: listening, speaking, and resolving conflicts with social intelligence, grace, and empathy
- Strong written communication skills: ability to succinctly and precisely document plans and action items
- Outstanding analytical skills: understanding, simplifying, and solving any problems in a fast-paced and complex game development environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite or similar software
- Diverse background in project management methodologies
- Passion and enthusiasm for games
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in art asset production
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.