At the direction of the Bungie Security Manager, the Bungie Security Lead is responsible for all day-to-day aspects of Bungie security services, including training and overseeing Bungie security staff; liaising with local & regional law enforcement; assisting with executive protection; directing security for Bungie-hosted events; and ensuring the overall safety of Bungie’s facilities.
- This position is full time in our offices in Bellevue & Seattle and we currently require all employees onsite to be fully vaccinated
- Work with the Bungie Security Manager to implement and oversee daily security operations, including personnel, security equipment oversight, and training.
- Ensure that hired or contracted candidates meet set standards for excellence.
- Assist with the implementation of company-wide safety & security policies and procedures related to building security, emergency preparedness, safety hazard mitigation, protection of company assets and loss prevention.
- Ensure Bungie’s Security is properly staffed at all times with the Officers as required, including extra coverage for special events & assignments, and no-shows.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with local & regional law enforcement and first responders to establish and maintain standard emergency response protocols.
- Ensure that all Security Officers are trained on all of their accountabilities & responsibilities outlined for their role in accordance with their Job Profile.
- Monitor and maintain the studio’s security and life safety systems at regular intervals to ensure for proper operation and effectiveness.
- Oversee emergency procedures, such as: fire, earthquake, active shooter, lockdown and evacuation.
- Conduct regular 1-1 meetings with staff to make improvements and ensure staff are progressing in their roles.
- Provide shift supervision and security presence as necessary.
- Performing spot inspections of all Officers on all shifts on a consistent basis.
- Preforming inspections of security equipment, including CCTV and access control systems.
- Gain expertise in the various tools and programs available to security to maximize job performance.
- Responsible for overall life and safety of employees and guests.
- Experience in Corporate/Enterprise Security with prior leadership experience preferred
- Must pass employment background check
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Must have a HS diploma or equivalent
- Must have the ability to handle emergency situations in a calm and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects and schedules effectively
- Must have the ability to develop and write clear and concise documentation.
- Excellent mentorship and coaching skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Efficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office and O365, including Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds, unassisted
- Must be able to run and climb stairs or ladders
- Must have sufficient hearing to respond to normal verbal speech, alarm signals, radio and telephone communications
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to read and understand emails, incident logs, maps, and computer screens to check identification (such as company badges, or driver’s licenses) and to distinguish the faces of employees, contractors and visitors.
- Position requires one to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Everbridge application management experience
- Executive Protection training and experience
- Washington State Concealed Pistol License
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.