Bungie’s User Acquisition team is responsible for delivering breakout campaigns and content that reaches millions of potential and lapsed players. The Producer will be responsible for the daily operations of the User Acquisition team. They will communicate with internal stakeholders regarding the assembly and creation of project assets, evaluate project deliverables, and provide feedback and support to the Director of User Acquisition, Creative Strategist, Acquisition Manager, and collaborators across the wide Publishing team.
The Producer will facilitate communication within their team as well as provide support to Analytics, Sales & Marketing, Business Performance, and external agencies.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Track and prioritize all internal and external asset requests
- Gather and prepare all necessary specs required for asset delivery
- Advocate and defend clear and realistic production plans for the User Acquisition/Marketing team
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with teams and stakeholders
- Create asset pipelines when needed and maintain them to ensure timely delivery of assets as required to promote and publish the finished product
- Establish and support relationships with external agencies and partners
- Collaborate with the Publishing Leads to provide the team with relevant planning and documentation to ensure the successful delivery of content
- Maintain the schedule, identify risks and escalate issues to the Senior Producer when appropriate
- Recognize and address any process bottlenecks
- Able to work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Production/product management experience in a creative field
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to operate under strict deadlines
- Be able to thrive in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be adaptable and willing to handle daily randomization
- Familiarity with various still, digital, and motion media outputs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML 5
- Experience with project management software, like Jira and Asana