Are you a driven and internationally-minded producer with an itch to serve up best-in-class trailers to a global audience in a dozen languages? We’ve got a gig for you. Come showcase your production chops as you work in close concert with our localization and creative teams to ensure Destiny 2 content ships simultaneously across the world.
Your role is interdisciplinary and collaborative in the extreme. You have a high level of familiarity with how related and dependent teams function and leverage that knowledge to help drive improvements across all disciplines. As connective tissue, you work to support the larger team's ability to put unforgettable content in front of our players, all while doggedly fine-tuning your content pipeline with an eye to scalability and future growth.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Track and prioritize all internal and external asset requests
- Create viable production plans and hold teams accountable for creating and delivering them
- Collaborate with internal and external production to inform scoping and scheduling, work prioritization, risk assessment, etc.
- Manage day-to-day process and rituals
- Gather and prepare all necessary specs required for asset delivery
- Ensure content moves unblocked through Bungie and vendor pipelines and that global sim-ship goals are met
- Provide information to Senior Producers and Marketing Directors to support schedule maintenance, including identifying gaps, misalignments, and budget overages
- Monitor and improve team health, including performance issues, morale problems, and interpersonal conflicts
- Ensure that team and leadership are aligned on the quality bar for a given release or project
- Own area finances (e.g., purchasing, actualization, invoice approval, etc.) and provide data and diligence to inform area budgets
- Evaluate vendor service provision for relevant touchpoints (e.g., project management, customer service, etc.)
- Assess area risks and escalate as needed to discipline leads with proposed solutions
- Able to work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Production/product management experience in a creative field
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to operate under strict deadlines
- Be able to thrive in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be adaptable and willing to handle daily randomization
- Familiarity with various still, digital, and motion media outputs
- Experience with localization or campaign versioning
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML 5
- Experience with project management software, like Jira and Asana