Do you like games and code? Do you like collaborating closely with creative talent and sitting next to industry veterans? Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values diversity, inclusivity, and maintaining a great work-life balance?
As an Associate Tools Engineer at Bungie, you will gain experience with the engine and tools technology that allows our content creators to craft incredible player experiences. You will help champion the user experience by building and extending the features and pipelines that empower content creation in Destiny. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to making Destiny one of the best games in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C# and C++
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Invent, extend, and maintain features, workflows, and tools
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C# and/or C++ foundation
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- A history of personal game projects
- Experience with WPF or other UI framework
- UX design skills