Do you appreciate both games and code? Would you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent, at a company that values diversity and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee, while also maintaining a good work-life balance?
As an Associate Gameplay Engineer, you will empower designers to create unique player experiences. You will build gameplay systems and tools that make worlds spring to life. Most importantly, you will work with a fun and dedicated team devoted to making Destiny one of the best games in the world.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build, extend, and maintain technology
- Strong programming foundation and experience with C++
- Excellent math background (trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus, etc...)
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience working in networking architecture
- Experience with maintaining and extending preexisting tool sets
- Understanding of scripting languages
- Experience working on a personal game project