Do you have passion for building great workflows? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As an Associate Tools Engineer at Bungie, you will be on an interdisciplinary team where you will implement and improve the tools content creators use. You will directly interface with content creators to become deeply familiar with the pipeline they use day to day. You’ll spend time optimizing workflows, updating user interfaces, and developing new features, all with the goal of building better workflows for our content creators.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C# and C++
- Research, extend, and maintain a suite of tools and workflows
- Collaborate with a cross disciplinary teams to build better workflows
- Experience writing high quality software with a strong programming foundation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A four year degree in computer science or similar experience
- Experience working with artists
- Familiarity with Artist DCC apps and/or game editors
- Experience with UI/UX workflows