Do you love games and the audio technology we use to build them? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with audio designers and other engineers? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As an engineer at Bungie, you will define the audio technology for our new game. You will build and maintain a diverse set of game engine systems, but you will focus on audio whenever that is a product priority. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C++
- Design, build, and extend audio systems and workflows
- Engage in systems development where it is most needed. (e.g. online systems, new platform support, and build pipeline)
- Experience designing and building systems for game audio
- Effectively communicate with fellow engineers to jointly design, write and review code, by driving team consensus and alignment
- Effectively write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and email communication, with the ability to summarize complex topics and achieve alignment across multiple teams
- Experience with AudioKinetic Wwise middleware
- Experience with audio production processes and tools
- Experience with content build pipelines
- Experience optimizing engineering workflows Eg. Linker profiling
- Experience building UI frameworks and systems
- Experience building systems that enable game as a service development