This posting is for currents students with anticipated graduation dates in 2022 or 2023.
Bungie is seeking a Visual Design Intern to delight millions of fans by producing functional, interactive layouts and 2D graphical assets for Destiny 2. As a Visual Design Intern, you will collaborate with various UI/UX disciplines to create icons, interfaces, and memorable designs that contribute to Destiny’s award-winning UI design.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all internships at Bungie will be subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Produce visual designs using UI mockups, visual comps, and interaction designs
- Produce various graphical assets and 2D icons
- Maintain consistency with the Destiny franchise aesthetic pillars
- Creating icons according to a specific style guide
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layout, color theory and typography
- Illustration skills with the ability to produce 2D icons self-sufficiently in various levels of fidelity and in a wide range of styles
- Experience in a variety of design tools, such as Illustrator and Photoshop to craft visual designs.
- Ability to follow established conventions
- Ability to give, receive, and respond to constructive feedback
- Demonstrates consistent communication and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest for making industry leading game UI and an understanding of how visual design can enhance player experiences
- Must have online portfolio
- Familiarity with the Destiny games and universe
- Experience working on a game project
- Understanding of branding design