This posting is for currents students with anticipated graduation dates in 2022 or 2023.
Bungie is seeking a User Experience Design Intern to delight millions by designing amazing player interactions within Destiny 2. You’ll be responsible for producing UX design work on a cross functional team, evolving problems that are complex and ambiguous into clear actionable design solutions. You'll work from concept to completion by collaborating closely with other designers to achieve your goals.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all internships at Bungie will be subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Collaborate with your team to convert goals and requirements into viable shippable solutions
- Identify appropriate UX design methodologies to validate solutions
- Create UX documentation and gather feedback through methods such as wireframes, user flows, user tests, and prototypes
- Effective collaborator: You use solid and proven collaboration methods to develop designs with your team and stakeholder input
- A clear communicator: You communicate in a clear manner to inspire teams to consider UX in their designs
- User-Centered Design advocate: You put the user needs at the center of all phases of the development process
- Process Driven: You can break experiences down in order to ship value to our players. You embrace that an effective user experience needs iterations and frequent evaluations
- Systematic Thinker: Your design process considers solutions that are sustainable over time
- Must have online UX portfolio
- Ability to use Adobe Software like Illustrator and Photoshop or equivalent to convey designs
- Familiarity with the Destiny games and universe
- Experience working on a game project
- Experience measuring success using both qualitative and quantitative insights