This posting is for current students with anticipated graduation dates in 2023.
Are you excited to take on new challenges, from tools framework architectures to low level C++ algorithms to web services? Do you enjoy engaging directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen? Would you like to work on exciting worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that values diversity and guards work-life balance?
As an Engineering Intern (Junior) at Bungie, you will work as a full member of our engineering team, helping build and iterate on production code that reaches millions of players. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to making some of the best games in the world.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all internships at Bungie will be subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Build and maintain production-quality code in C++, C#, and/or scripting languages
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build new technologies
- Experience writing code in any programming language
- Ability to independently solve problems and translate team goals into production code
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working in C++
- Experience working on game code
- Experience working on highly collaborative team projects
- Experience with a variety of current game engines