We strongly encourage parents, people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for passionate, empathetic, and driven individuals to join our User Experience team in our Austin office. The Customer Experience Associate (Part-Time) will be responsible for remotely providing excellent customer support for our users. This role requires one visit per week to headquarters.
- 20hrs/week, mostly remote, with evening and weekend availability required
- Once a week meeting in Austin office
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide friendly, personal, and efficient customer support
- Create and maintain authentic relationships with user base
- Manage flow of community questions and engagements via e-mail with prompt responses and delegating cases to relevant teams
- Technical troubleshooting
- Collect customer feedback and support trends
- Understand user pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- Use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A passionate connection to Bumble’s mission and brand, rooted in empowerment, kindness, online accountability and ending misogyny
- Strong writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a remote environment with high speed internet
- Experience working well with others in a remote, collaborative, work environment - Transparency & communication with colleagues is key
- Enjoy working with people and have a sincere desire to help others
- Knowledge and experience in tech & customer service.
- **Bonus points if you’re a Bumble user and have startup experience!
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 35 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.