Built In is a network of online communities that has quickly become the #1 recruitment solution for tech companies and startups in seven (7) major markets. We are a company of entrepreneurs building the largest network of communities for entrepreneurs.
By working at Built In you'll have the chance to work directly with the latest, and fastest-growing, technology companies all around the country. We help other companies solve their biggest pain points-talent and awareness with our Employer Branding & Recruitment solutions. We currently operate seven communities: Chicago, Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, NYC, Boston, Seattle and are headquartered in Chicago.
We're looking for a B2B Content Specialist to help with B2B content creation and curation. You'll work alongside our Director of Marketing to help execute optimization strategies and manage our growing number of markets.
What you’ll work on:
- Creating B2B content and marketing materials
- Optimizing and editing existing content across all markets
- Helping with SEO projects (we'll train)
Skills, talents, experience you’ll need:
- Excellent writing and editing skills (please include 1-2 writing samples when applying)
- Strong interest in SEO—experience is a plus, but this is a great chance for someone with an interest in the space to grow and learn through hands-on training
- Ability to think both analytically and holistically about your work. If you are the type of person who likes to know the details of a system so that it may better inform your intuitive sense of how that system works, then you'll love this job.
- Strong communication skills (you'll be working with other departments frequently)
This is an entry-level position (0 - 1 year of experience) with room to grow and take on new responsibilities over time, so if you're a recent graduate who fits the above criteria, let us know about you!
- Competitive compensation, 401(k), stock options and benefits.
- We pay a really nice chunk of the cost of premiums for medical, dental, vision, and disability.
- Casual dress and flexible work hours. Come in your sweatshirt, jeans, college jersey. We don't care.
- Free food. We keep our kitchen stocked with free healthy snack foods. We also have cold brew coffee on tap and provide catered lunch (Monday - Thursday).
- Fun work environment. We operate as a flat organization where everyone is responsible to self-manage and take ownership of their work. We are humble, hardworking, honest and fun. And we regularly debate office pets.
- Open vacation & sick time. We let you take time away from work for vacation, personal or short-term sickness, as your good judgment and workload allow.