Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
Our Sales team is driven to make a positive difference to every player in the residential building & trade ecosystem and are passionate about our products and the value they bring.
We inspire our customers to revolutionise their ways of working so they are more productive, professional, time rich and ultimately successful. We are high energy, we do what we say we will, and bring an informal communication style that suits our customers to a tee. We know that every day we are helping real people in real businesses just like us.
What you’ll nail
- Proactively engage with our trialing customers to maximise conversion to subscriptions
- Scope solutions that best address customer needs and educate them in realising the value of Buildxact
- Build, monitor and address your sales pipeline to ensure an accurate and on-target forecast
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to share learnings from customer discussions to drive new trials
- Ambitious and target driven, with tight understanding of the sales process, ability and proven track record to close
- Tech savvy, preferably with SaaS or cloud-based sales experience (but we’re flexible)
- You view marketing as an important ally
- You value innovation, and have a willingness to adopt new approaches with the goal of exceeding targets
- An affinity with the residential building industry
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
It’s not all about the work though; we make sure we get to know each other and invest in the social part of work. You’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility to enjoy them.
As a values-driven company we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself. We’re behind you.