Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are scaling fast, continuing to expand our business globally.
Our Product team takes pride in designing and building software that is simple to use and onboarding customers to use it effectively. We immerse ourselves in our customers’ worlds to guide the creation and support of products that transform the way they work. We experiment, collaborate, problem solve, make decisions, reflect and grow. We do this all with pace and an agile mindset, with the goal to see our customers succeed.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll be a key technologist on the team, responsible for driving forward the Buildxact offering through greenfield products and enhancing existing systems. You’ll continually strive to improve your technical capability and bring innovative ideas to the table.
What you’ll nail
- Design, build and deliver new key product features and functionality and enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
- Work according to best practices within the development team
- Deliver all work in a timely fashion and in accordance with business priorities
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the Buildxact product architecture
- Implement automated testing of code changes
- Ensure all changes are thoroughly tested before delivery to QA
- Experience in software development, ideally within a SaaS and cloud-first business
- Demonstrated knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core and the .NET ecosystem
- Customer-centric approach, always taking on the voice of our users
- Experience with Azure or AWS, and an understanding of cloud architecture options
- A positive, can-do attitude, always eager to help out and see things from the customer’s perspective
- Experience delivering as part of a high performance agile team
Build your career with us!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility to enjoy them. Best of all, by joining Buildxact, you’ll be given the flexibility to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table.
We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself. We’re behind you.