Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
Our Product team takes pride in designing and building software that is simple to use and onboarding customers to use it effectively. We are made up of designers, developers, and product managers who immerse ourselves in our customers’ worlds to guide the creation and support of products that transform the way they work. We experiment, collaborate, problem solve, make decisions, reflect, and grow. We do this all with pace and an agile mindset, with the goal to see our customers succeed.
As Senior Product Manager you'll play a critical role in helping to define the Buildxact platform and roadmap. Acting as the Product Owner for the Buildxact platform, you will be key in leading the ideation and definition of new, innovative capabilities and partnering with User Experience, Engineering and Product Marketing to bring these capabilities to market.
What you’ll nail
- Drive the functional product roadmap that will define the future state features of the Buildxact platform.
- Gather and prioritise product requirements, feeding them into the product strategy and ideation.
- Be a product and experience visionary and contribute to the commercial success of Buildxact products.
- Lead the product ideation process from design, build and release in order to drive the velocity and output of the Engineering Team.
- Champion building a product that will functionally scale into new geographic regions and new customer segments.
- Experience in product management or product ownership within SaaS and cloud-first businesses
- A love for driving product roadmaps, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, interacting with customers to understand their needs, analysing market trends and business opportunities and creating an exciting product vision
- Experience delivering continuous innovation and growth in early lifecycle products and coordinating release and post-release logistics
- Proven experience collaborating with high performing, multi-disciplinary teams
- Extensive experience in agile development environments
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility to enjoy them.
Best of all, you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table. We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse & inclusive employee experience where you can be yourself. We’re behind you.