Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
Our Product team takes pride in designing and building software that is simple to use and onboarding customers to use it effectively. We are made up of designers, developers, testers and product managers. We experiment, collaborate, problem solve, make decisions, reflect and grow. We do this all with pace and an agile mindset, with the goal to see our customers succeed.
Reporting to the Test & Delivery Lead, you’ll be a key technologist driving forward the quality assurance process for the Buildxact platform, whilst evangelising a strong quality focused, consistent and scalable development cadence.
What you’ll nail
- Extend the test automation implementation and as use your curiosity to manually hunt down bugs through exploratory testing
- Research and propose long term strategies for scaling quality assurance practices as the Buildxact platform scales
- Mentor the Development team to embed quality first thinking into the development practice
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritising and evaluating test coverage
- Software testing, quality assurance and automation testing within a SaaS and cloud-first business
- Strong understanding of automation test frameworks, continuous integration and deployment pipelines, demonstrable experience establishing and implementing such frameworks
- Experience with C# and Selenium testing and an understanding of BDD and Specflow preferred
- A natural kinship with agile ways of working, within high performing environments
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and a hybrid working model and flexibility to enjoy them. Best of all, you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table.
We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too.
- Pluralsight subscription
- All company half-day fortnightly on a Friday
- $1000 p/annum towards wellbeing initiatives to use how you please (gym membership? financial advice?)
- Active social committee
- Additional leave - COVIDVax leave, Birthday leave, Volunteer leave
- Performance bonus and annual salary reviews
- Matched contribution to formal education up to $1000 p/annum
- Opportunity to be invited into Share Options Scheme
We are dedicated to creating a diverse & inclusive employee experience where you can be yourself. We're behind you.