Buildxact is a global cloud-based software company that provides residential home builders and subcontractors with tools to automate core elements of their business. Our software helps reduce time spent estimating and managing projects by up to 80% from first contact to quote delivery, to final invoice. Buildxact is used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction projects across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Our Marketing team is responsible for driving demand and building the Buildxact brand globally. They are a close, high-performing team that holds each other accountable for the work they do. They use data-driven insights to understand what makes our audience tick and design the messaging, content, strategies and tactics to attract builders and trades to the brand.
Partner Marketing is a key pillar of Buildxact’s growth strategy and essential to driving the lead flow of small builders, remodelers and specialty contractors. Working as part of a high-performing team, you will design and execute strategies and campaigns with a laser focus on results. As a self-directed team member, you are supported by a small but high performing team of other regional partner marketing managers as well as a team of specialists across content, creative, social media and digital marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll develop, strengthen, protect and leverage Buildxact’s relationship with partners through positioning, messaging and above all excellence in campaign design and execution.
What you’ll nail
- Collaborate and drive the development of the partner marketing strategy, advocacy plan and calendar in conjunction with the Marketing team, Merchant & Industry Partnerships team, and Sales teams for scalable market expansion.
- Build close relationships with Partners to develop joint marketing plans to support the business commercial objectives.
- Plan and execute new partner marketing campaigns and monitor and measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
- Support partner events and manage partner event communications and speaking opportunities.
- Use market and customer insights to deepen customer knowledge, actively researching market trends and marketing innovations.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation and identify opportunities for advocacy through Buildxact partners and industry associations.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and measuring partner marketing campaigns, in particular digital marketing
- Experience working within a SaaS or other high growth digital first business
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Strong business acumen to develop market strategies that are data and analysis driven
- Relationship building and leadership skills
- Very strong project management skills that follow a roadmap and critical delivery path
- A genuine team-player and effective influencer of others to get things done and create partnerships and collaborative endeavors
What We Offer
- The opportunity to help build out an entirely new market
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Opportunities for hybrid work
- 13 paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation
- An incredible culture
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
Buildxact customers come from all walks of life, and our employees do too. Our company strives to create an inclusive environment for everyone to thrive and be their authentic selves. Our success hinges on all of our employees being comfortable enough to experiment in their roles, be bold and grow their careers – we don’t grow without the growth of our employees.
We're behind you!!