In 2010 Buildout pioneered commercial real estate (CRE) marketing automation. Today, with over 35,000 brokers and with 12 of the top 20 brokerages counted as customers, Buildout continues to be the leader in CRE marketing automation in addition to recently launching valuable, integrated back-office workflow and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Developed in close collaboration with our customers, Buildout allows brokerages to bring their expertise to every stage of their deals all from within one platform. Our vision is that CRE dealmaking will be tech-powered, but human-led. We have a “some-nonsense” culture that embodies nerds and humor. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
Headquartered in Chicago with employees distributed across the country, we’re a fast-growing tech company that achieves our vision through our commitment to our Team, Customers, Product, and Continuous Improvement. The Projects Team at Buildout is responsible for the direction, coordination and implementation of our customer onboarding process. As a member of the team, you’ll act as the primary point of contact for your customers post-sale, guiding them through the initial project kick-off to a successful graduation, and setting them up for long-term success. You should be driven to help customers and have the curiosity to dive deep into an ever-changing product to learn it inside and out. Providing a Buildout Quality customer experience requires patience, empathy, and a growth mindset.
How You’ll Contribute at Buildout
- Proactively guide customers through their Buildout onboarding process, from project kick-off to successful graduation
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to ensure alignment with your customer and manage an efficient and timely setup
- Establish ongoing communication with customers during their onboarding to train them how to utilize the product, and have technical discussions on how we can implement their business workflows or data into Buildout
- Monitor customers’ progress during their setup to ensure their project stays on track and collaborate with Support and Adoption teams on go-live and graduation dates
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, and Platform Design teams to ensure customers are happy with their account configuration and marketing materialis and proactively resolve issues
- Work alongside our Product team to give feedback directly from the customers about the product and to QA new features
- Be the “voice of the customer” and contribute to enhancing our product training and onboarding processes
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role like customer success or sales, ideally within a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience in customer onboarding, implementation, or training is strongly preferred
- Ability to learn technical products quickly and translate into simple training methods to ensure information retention and application
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to manage a full pipeline of customers across the onboarding lifecycle
- Excited about embracing change and contributing new ideas in a fast-paced, entreprenurial environment
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
We know there are great candidates who won’t check all of these boxes, and we also know you might bring important skills that we haven’t considered. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are based in Chicago, but this is a remote-friendly role open across most of the US. The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,000 based on experience.
Perks & Benefits
We built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Impactful insurance and benefit options, including covering 100% of employee health insurance premiums, FSA plan, STD, LTD, life insurance, and telemedicine
- Policies that support a healthy work/life balance, including generous PTO, company holidays, paid parental leave, and give back days
- 401(k) with 4% company match and immediate vesting
- An office in Chicago for those who prefer an office setting, plus a monthly remote work reimbursement
- Challenging problems to solve with a committed and supportive team who are invested in your growth and development
- A wonderfully quirky culture where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we will consider your request.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities.