In 2010 Buildout pioneered commercial real estate (CRE) marketing automation. Today, with over 35,000 brokers and with 12 of the top 20 brokerages counted as customers, Buildout continues to be the leader in CRE marketing automation in addition to recently launching valuable, integrated back-office workflow and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Developed in close collaboration with our customers, Buildout allows brokerages to bring their expertise to every stage of their deals all from within one platform. Our vision is that CRE dealmaking will be tech-powered, but human-led. We have a “some-nonsense” culture that embodies nerds and humor. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
Headquartered in Chicago with employees distributed across the country, we’re a fast-growing tech company that achieves our vision through our commitment to our Team, Customers, Product, and Continuous Improvement. We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for planning, forecasting, executing, and measuring Buildout’s demand creation programs. You will establish an ongoing cadence of campaigns aimed at commercial real estate professionals that create ongoing value, loyalty and help drive incremental revenue. This is an opportunity to work closely with sales, customer success, marketing, and product teams on the development of segmented email campaigns, multi-touch nurture campaigns, events and direct response digital marketing.
If you love creating marketing programs that drive value and help increase customer revenue and retention, and enjoy working cross-functionally to develop top-notch programs that rise above the noise, we’d love to talk to you.
How You’ll Contribute at Buildout
- You will develop and execute ongoing campaigns and programs that support Buildout’s core goals for customer acquisition, retention as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- You will track and analyze the results of demand campaigns, in order to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- You will continually innovate on ways to delight prospects and customers with compelling information and offers delivered via a variety of channels
- You will create and manage ongoing webinar programs, developing strategic topics and themes that drive audience engagement with Buildout
- You will accurately plan, forecast, and report on prospect and customer retention campaigns based on corporate revenue goals
- You will communicate regularly with the sales, customer success, and product teams on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
- You will oversee relationships with external vendors and agencies
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- You have 2+ years of experience in a demand generation capacity focused on planning & executing campaigns
- You have experience marketing within B2B, and preferably in the SaaS space
- You have a strong track record of quantifiably driving net/new customer acquisition, customer upsell/cross-sell revenue, and increasing customer retention rates
- You bring an analytical focus, with experience in tracking marketing campaigns, and pulling actionable insights from data
- You have proven success in building and deploying Account Based Marketing programs
- You have experience planning in-person and virtual events and structuring them to yield marketing qualified leads for sales followup
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate about challenging the status quo and trying new ways of doing things
- You bring a ‘sales mentality’ and are comfortable meeting lead generation goals
- You are proficient in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Nice to have:
- Experience or knowledge of the CRE industry
We know there are great candidates who won’t check all of these boxes, and we also know you might bring important skills that we haven’t considered. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are based in Chicago, but this is a remote-friendly role open across most of the US.
The salary range for this position starts at $80,000.
Perks & Benefits
We built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Impactful insurance and benefit options, including covering 100% of employee health insurance premiums, FSA plan, STD, LTD, life insurance, and telemedicine
- Policies that support a healthy work/life balance, including generous PTO, company holidays, paid parental leave, and give back days
- 401(k) with 4% company match and immediate vesting
- An office in Chicago for those who prefer an office setting, plus a monthly remote work reimbursement
- Challenging problems to solve with a committed and supportive team who are invested in your growth and development
- A wonderfully quirky culture where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we will consider your request.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities.