In our company we value Team, Customers, Product, Improvement, and Profit. The Projects Team at Buildout plays an important role in introducing new users to the system, through a thorough and engaging implementation process. We, as a team, strive to uphold the company's values by guiding our customers to have the best experience with the product possible.
The Projects Team is responsible for the direction, coordination and implementation of our customer onboarding process. As a member of the team, you’ll play a critical role in our customers’ onboarding journey by ensuring their data accurately migrates into Buildout and keeping customers on track with deliverables. You should be driven to help customers and have the curiosity to dive deep into an ever-changing product to learn it inside and out. Providing a Buildout Quality customer experience requires patience, empathy, and a growth mindset.
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- You have experience migrating and/or importing data into a CRM (Salesforce experience preferred)
- You are skilled in data manipulation using tools like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or .CSV files
- You are passionate about working with customers directly and ensuring their success
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain technical topics in a simple way
- You have strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage varied customer requests while juggling internal needs of the company and team
- You have the ability to identify potential roadblocks and take initiative to swiftly resolve
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira & Confluence), and screen sharing tools
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry
What You’ll Do at Buildout
- You will play an active role in your customers’ onboarding journey by attending kick-off calls and ongoing check-ins, acting as the SME on data quality, and collaborating with internal teams to set customers up for success
- You will facilitate the movement of Customer data from their own home-grown spreadsheets and other CRMs/systems into Buildout
- Clean-up and manipulate customer data so it is ready for import
- Schedule calls with customers as needed to review and clarify data
- Import the data into the Buildout system
- QA the data that was imported & deliver to customer
- You will help to define the project scope, goals and deliverables to ensure both the Customer and internal teams are aligned
- You will collaborate with other departments on behalf of your Customer to resolve issues and coordinate requests as needed
- You will monitor your Customers’ progress to ensure their project stays on track and escalate potential blockers internally
- You will work alongside Buildout’s Product team to QA new features
Of course what is outlined above is your ideal day-to-day, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Buildout has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles may not be remote long-term and may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
What We Value
- Team: We achieve more as a team than apart, so we wholeheartedly commit to listening, empathizing, and giving the benefit of the doubt to our team members. We commit to inclusion by accepting people as individuals and valuing who they are. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work™.
- Customers: We listen to and support our customers across our teams. We believe that customer service is in every job description and commit to delighting our customers.
- Product: We live by Q=PUE (n. pooh): Quality = Polish x Understanding x Engineering. We seek to empathetically Understand the problem and always ask “why.” We iteratively Engineer great solutions. And we patiently Polish the result to get to Buildout Quality.
- Improvement: We focus on making a significant impact by taking steps to improve ourselves, our company, and the lives of our customers.
- Profit: We effectively create value as a company, which brings in profit that practically powers our Team, Customers, Product, and Improvement.
More About Buildout
Buildout is the software used by top commercial real estate companies to power their marketing and brokerage operations. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
We also built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including fully paying your monthly premiums.
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability, and life insurance
- Beautiful and convenient offices in Downtown Chicago
- Most importantly, a wonderfully quirky culture with a committed and supportive management team invested in your growth and development
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here to view our Equal Opportunity Employment Poster.