In our company we value Team, Customers, Product, Improvement, and Profit. When we say we value Profit, it means that we commit to discovering the needs of our customers, identifying ways that we can help solve their problems with our products, and selling them our solutions when we can add value. Our efforts speak for themselves - we are one of the few SaaS companies with negative net churn and we’ve been listed in Inc. 5000 as one of the country’s fastest growing companies, four years in a row.
Account Executives are responsible for communicating the Buildout value proposition to our prospects and customers mainly through calls and demos. As an Account Executive covering our CRM product, you will join a very strong sales team that values collaboration, teamwork, and performance. In this role, you will manage the full sales cycle, from prospecting to running product demonstrations, to closing new business.
This is a key hire for us in 2021 and you will have a sizable and direct impact on our revenue goals. You will be serving in a critical segment with lots of new business potential.
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- 1-3+ years of quota carrying experience with a focus on negotiating and closing business (consultative SaaS experience preferred)
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience managing a sales cycle, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Team player, highly coachable, self-motivated and interested in growing a career in technology sales
- Adaptable to change and desire to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry is a plus
What You’ll Do at Buildout
- Drive revenue growth within your accounts by prospecting, managing inbound leads, hosting discovery calls, delivering impactful product demonstrations, drafting proposals, and closing new business
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet individual sales quota including monthly and annual goals
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Become an expert in CRE tech industry dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends
- Become an expert on Buildout’s CRM product to properly showcase the right solutions for our customers
Of course what is outlined above is your ideal day-to-day, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Buildout has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles may not be remote long-term and may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
What We Value
- Team: We achieve more as a team than apart, so we wholeheartedly commit to listening, empathizing, and giving the benefit of the doubt to our team members. We commit to inclusion by accepting people as individuals and valuing who they are. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work™.
- Customers: We listen to and support our customers across our teams. We believe that customer service is in every job description and commit to delighting our customers.
- Product: We live by Q=PUE (n. pooh): Quality = Polish x Understanding x Engineering. We seek to empathetically Understand the problem and always ask “why.” We iteratively Engineer great solutions. And we patiently Polish the result to get to Buildout Quality.
- Improvement: We focus on making a significant impact by taking steps to improve ourselves, our company, and the lives of our customers.
- Profit: We effectively create value as a company, which brings in profit that practically powers our Team, Customers, Product, and Improvement.
More About Buildout
Buildout is the software used by top commercial real estate companies to power their marketing and brokerage operations. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
We also built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including fully paying your monthly premiums.
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability, and life insurance
- Beautiful and convenient offices in Downtown Chicago
- Most importantly, a wonderfully quirky culture with a committed and supportive management team invested in your growth and development
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here to view our Equal Opportunity Employment Poster.