In our company we value Team, Customers, Product, Improvement, and Profit. The Projects Team at Buildout plays an important role in introducing new users to the system through a thorough and engaging implementation process. We, as a team, strive to uphold the company's values by guiding our customers to have the best experience with the product as possible.
The Projects Team is responsible for the direction, coordination and implementation of our customer onboarding process. As a member of the team, you’ll act as the primary point of contact for your customers' post-sale, guiding them through the initial project kick-off to a successful graduation. You should be driven to help customers and have the curiosity to dive deep into an ever-changing product to learn it inside and out. Providing a Buildout Quality customer experience requires patience, empathy, and a growth mindset.
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- Experience in customer success, support, or sales within a B2B SaaS organization
- Strong business and technical acumen; ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage varied customer requests while juggling internal needs of the company and team
- Strong problem resolution skills with a passion for helping customers
- Strong understanding of different learning styles and ability to translate this into appropriate training methods to ensure information retention and application
- 1+ year of experience with Salesforce as an end user
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira & Confluence), Google Suite and screen sharing tools
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate industry
What You’ll Do at Buildout
- Proactively guide customers through their Buildout onboarding process, from project kick-off to successful graduation
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to ensure both the customer and team are on the same page to ensure an efficient and timely setup
- Establish ongoing communication with customers during their onboarding to train them how to utilize the product, and have technical discussions on how we can implement their business workflows or data into Buildout
- Collaborate with other departments on behalf of the customer in order to resolve issues and coordinate their various requests
- Monitor customers’ progress during their setup to ensure their project stays on track and collaborate with Support and Success teams on go-live and graduation dates
- Works closely with Data Analysts to make sure customers are happy with their imported data to ensure quick and efficient setup
- Work alongside our Product team to QA new features
- Work with external implementation partners on behalf of a mutual customer
- Be the “voice of the customer” and contribute to enhancing our product training and onboarding processes
Of course what is outlined above is your ideal day-to-day, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Buildout has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles may not be remote long-term and may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
What We Value
- Team: We achieve more as a team than apart, so we wholeheartedly commit to listening, empathizing, and giving the benefit of the doubt to our team members. We commit to inclusion by accepting people as individuals and valuing who they are. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work™.
- Customers: We listen to and support our customers across our teams. We believe that customer service is in every job description and commit to delighting our customers.
- Product: We live by Q=PUE (n. pooh): Quality = Polish x Understanding x Engineering. We seek to empathetically Understand the problem and always ask “why.” We iteratively Engineer great solutions. And we patiently Polish the result to get to Buildout Quality.
- Improvement: We focus on making a significant impact by taking steps to improve ourselves, our company, and the lives of our customers.
- Profit: We effectively create value as a company, which brings in profit that practically powers our Team, Customers, Product, and Improvement.
More About Buildout
Buildout is the software used by top commercial real estate companies to power their marketing and brokerage operations. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
We also built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including fully paying your monthly premiums.
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability, and life insurance
- Beautiful and convenient offices in Downtown Chicago
- Most importantly, a wonderfully quirky culture with a committed and supportive management team invested in your growth and development
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here to view our Equal Opportunity Employment Poster.