In our company we value Team, Customers, Product, Improvement, and Profit. When we say we value Improvement, it means that we commit to analyzing how our business is performing, solving challenging operational problems, taking action, and learning from our mistakes. We commit to excellence in how we think about our revenue operations. Our efforts speak for themselves - we are one of the few SaaS companies with negative net churn and we’ve been listed in Inc. 5000 four years in a row.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you are a talented and knowledgeable Salesforce expert who is passionate about driving revenue growth through operational excellence. You will be responsible for building and maintaining our best-in-class Salesforce platform and identifying and implementing key sales and marketing system modifications and integrations that are necessary to support high revenue growth. This is a hands-on role where you’ll optimize Buildout’s Salesforce instance, design processes, execute them within the systems, and support users and management as business needs develop. You’ll work across multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and Finance to ensure continuity and transparency from the top of the sales funnel to the bottom.
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably in a SaaS or software environment
- Experience with Sales-adjacent tech stacks in Marketing, (Hubspot, Pardot, etc.), Customer Success (Totango, Gainsight, etc.), and Finance (Netsuite, other ERPs, etc.) (preferred)
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and maintenance of sales / marketing / customer success software.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to understand processes and build them within the systems.
- In-depth knowledge of revenue software vendors and their functionality in the context of the sales organization.
What You’ll Do at Buildout
- Provide subject matter expertise and management of Buildout’s Salesforce platform in order to drive key business initiatives
- Manage configurations to Salesforce-adjacent tech stacks, including Hubspot, Totango, Netsuite, and other internal tools, for optimized integration.
- Work with Revenue Operations Manager, Sales leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure cross-functional alignment within the company.
- Daily administration of Salesforce including user setup, profiles and roles, workflows, custom fields, page layouts, and groups.
- Import, clean and update data and records within these systems.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Develop reports and dashboards for Sales, Marketing, and other departments.
- Support and train internal users, while maintaining updated documentation of processes for our Salesforce instance.
Of course what is outlined above is your ideal day-to-day, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Buildout has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles may not be remote long-term and may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
What We Value
- Team: We achieve more as a team than apart, so we wholeheartedly commit to listening, empathizing, and giving the benefit of the doubt to our team members. We commit to inclusion by accepting people as individuals and valuing who they are. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work™.
- Customers: We listen to and support our customers across our teams. We believe that customer service is in every job description and commit to delighting our customers.
- Product: We live by Q=PUE (n. pooh): Quality = Polish x Understanding x Engineering. We seek to empathetically Understand the problem and always ask “why.” We iteratively Engineer great solutions. And we patiently Polish the result to get to Buildout Quality.
- Improvement: We focus on making a significant impact by taking steps to improve ourselves, our company, and the lives of our customers.
- Profit: We effectively create value as a company, which brings in profit that practically powers our Team, Customers, Product, and Improvement.
More About Buildout
Buildout is the software used by top commercial real estate companies to power their marketing and brokerage operations. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
We also built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including fully paying your monthly premiums.
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability, and life insurance
- Beautiful and convenient offices in Downtown Chicago
- Most importantly, a wonderfully quirky culture with a committed and supportive management team invested in your growth and development
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here to view our Equal Opportunity Employment Poster.