In our company we value Team, Customers, Product, Improvement, and Profit. When we say we value Profit, it means that we commit to discovering the needs of our prospects and customers, identifying ways that we can help solve their problems with our products, and selling them our solutions. We commit to excellence in how we think about the sales process. Our efforts speak for themselves - we are one of the few SaaS companies with negative net churn and we’ve been listed in Inc. 5000 as one of the country’s fastest growing companies, four years in a row.
Buildout Account Executives are responsible for communicating the Buildout value proposition to our prospects and customers mainly through calls and demos. As an Account Executive covering our Enterprise segment, you will join a very strong sales team that values collaboration, teamwork, and performance. In this role, you will be both a hunter and farmer which is unique compared to the rest of our sales org. You will retain and expand our already strong customer relationships while working to bring on new prospects. All accounts in this segment are named and most are in the Fortune 100 and/or publicly traded. Our existing customers include many of the leading brokerages within CRE.
This is a key hire for us in 2021 and you will have a sizable and direct impact on our revenue goals. You will be serving in a critical segment with lots of new business potential.
What You’ll Bring to Buildout
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience selling platforms/products through solutions/consultative-based selling - as opposed to transactional selling
- Deep experience building relationships, selling, and working with the C-Suite and other senior leaders of different functions within Fortune 100 companies
- Your enterprise sales experience and strategies, to add to our company’s values and vision for the future of CRE tech
- Lots of energy and passion for finding and closing complex deals
- A laser focus on goals and a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Startup mentality is highly valued
- Experience with enterprise software and/or SaaS is a plus
- CRE knowledge or background is a plus
What You’ll Do at Buildout
- Serve as a strong advocate for the Buildout platform and brand
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and Buildout value proposition
- Build trust-based relationships with enterprise prospects, customers and internal stakeholders at different levels and functions to close new business and grow and retain existing business
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Dev teams to execute sales strategy
- Ensure current customers are achieving their desired business outcomes and renewing through various tactics including quarterly account reviews
- Outbound prospect into your segment
- Help to further develop and improve repeatable enterprise sales processes
- Meet and exceed quota and net retention responsibility
Of course what is outlined above is your ideal day-to-day, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Buildout has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles may not be remote long-term and may return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
What We Value
- Team: We achieve more as a team than apart, so we wholeheartedly commit to listening, empathizing, and giving the benefit of the doubt to our team members. We commit to inclusion by accepting people as individuals and valuing who they are. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work™.
- Customers: We listen to and support our customers across our teams. We believe that customer service is in every job description and commit to delighting our customers.
- Product: We live by Q=PUE (n. pooh): Quality = Polish x Understanding x Engineering. We seek to empathetically Understand the problem and always ask “why.” We iteratively Engineer great solutions. And we patiently Polish the result to get to Buildout Quality.
- Improvement: We focus on making a significant impact by taking steps to improve ourselves, our company, and the lives of our customers.
- Profit: We effectively create value as a company, which brings in profit that practically powers our Team, Customers, Product, and Improvement.
More About Buildout
Buildout is the software used by top commercial real estate companies to power their marketing and brokerage operations. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we’re changing the face of CRE tech on our website: https://buildout.com/.
We also built a benefits program to match the quality of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including fully paying your monthly premiums.
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability, and life insurance
- Beautiful and convenient offices in Downtown Chicago
- Most importantly, a wonderfully quirky culture with a committed and supportive management team invested in your growth and development
Buildout is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Below, you will be asked to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). It is required by law that we ask these questions using the format provided by the EEOC. However, we want you to know that at Buildout, we understand that gender is not binary and welcome people of all identities. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here to view our Equal Opportunity Employment Poster.