Customers, Product, Team. Those are Buildout’s core values. The Design Team at Buildout plays an important role in upholding our values by collaborating to deliver thoughtful and dynamic improvements to the product.
The Design Team is responsible for crafting high-quality designs and engineering a streamlined experience for our client’s marketing materials. As a member of the team, you will be involved in the setup, customization and configurations to one of Buildout’s growing product features. You should be driven to enhance the customer’s experience and have the curiosity to dive deep into an ever-changing product to learn it inside and out. Providing a Buildout Quality product experience requires patience, empathy, and the desire to continuously polish your skills and grow.
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite applications
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Execute ideas and implement changes based on client feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in commercial real estate
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Experience with JIRA
- Create and maintain marketing materials for a portfolio of clients. This can include:
- Working with clients who have strictly defined brand standards
- Conceptualizing and presenting new and unique materials for clients that need guidance with their branding
- Work closely with the Buildout Sales team to design samples tailored to prospective clients
- Learn best practices from your teammates in order to transform client requests into updates on marketing materials within the buildout framework.
- Implement graphic design into our web-based application using a combination of HTML/CSS and Liquid
- Maintain brand standards when producing a variety of design deliverables, from marketing assets to prototypes
- Work alongside other designers to implement feedback that enhances the quality of our product
- Support cross-team workloads and initiatives