WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As our first Lead Growth Product Manager you’ll be responsible for leading Builder’s product-led motions, with a particular focus on product-led sales. In this role you'll build off of our existing strong organic growth (over 200% YoY) and take it to the next level.
You’ll understand the customer funnel and identify the highest leverage opportunities to improve it. You’ll bring a combination of deep analytical experience and a strong intuition for developer tools to build products that promote growth loops, optimize onboarding, and help our customers activate more quickly.
You’ll work extremely cross-functionally between Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering, and report directly into our CEO.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
This is a highly collaborative role. You will work on specific product improvements along the activation funnel, and will also work with other product teams to ensure product growth best practices everywhere.
You’ll also be partnering closely with Sales and Marketing, working to optimize pre-activation funnels as well, such as the path from discovering our content or open source through enterprise sales pipeline generation or self-serve subscription.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Lead the development and execution of strategies to drive product-led sales growth
- Analyze customer behavior and identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer funnel
- Work with engineering and product to set the roadmap for your product area
- Work with marketing to better understand and optimize the journey from discovering our product to being a customer
- Work with sales to provide low-touch conversion tactics at key milestones within the customer journey
- Understand our customers by talking with customers, interacting with go-to-market teams, and digging into product, marketing and GTM data
- Infuse learnings about product growth into every part of the product
- Help build the foundations for a high-performing growth engine at Builder.
THE SKILL SET YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of product management (or similar) experience working on growth-related products
- Experience building products at a product-led company within the developer tools space
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with product, engineering, design and go-to-market teams
- Strong customer-first mindset, with a talent for translating customer problems into the right solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ownership mindset to do whatever is needed to deliver the best product to our customers
- Deep curiosity and knowledge of your customers and platform
- Ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments
The estimated salary range for the Lead Growth Product Manager role is $160,000 - $220,000 USD. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors discovered during the interview process, including experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- Paid parental leave. 12 weeks of full pay for the birth and care of a newborn child, or for the placement of a child for adoption or foster care
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- $500 annual learning & development budget. Feel supported and empowered to continue developing your skills
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io a Visual Headless CMS that works with any website or application and enables anyone to create, manage, and publish high-performing, enterprise-scale digital experiences without constantly relying on developers. We’re backed by Greylock Partners.
We were founded San Francisco, CA but committed to operating as a digital-first company. Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.