We are looking for experienced Animators who understand game production and have a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high quality character, creature and environmental animations.
- Work with the Lead Animator and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animations works as intended in the game.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
- Strong key frame animation skills.
- Strong character, creature and mechanical animation skills.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Previous experience in games development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
- Familiar with Maya and Motion Builder.
- Animation degree or equivalent experience.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work.
- Creative and ambitious.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.