Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd is looking for a Senior Strategic Account Manager to work with our largest clients including some of the top brands and largest organizations in the world. This position will manage a focused set of accounts that are strategically important to the company to ensure we are well positioned for retention and growth. The Strategic Account team at Bugcrowd solves real, technical problems, to help grow revenue and enable organizations to fully realize the power of security programs delivered from the crowd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage and grow a portfolio of assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Work with the team to close new, expansion, and renewal business on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
- Manage customer relationships and assume ownership of deadlines and deliverables to ensure Bugcrowd is correctly positioned to win business.
- Develop C level and Decision Maker relationships within accounts for the purpose of establishing strategic alignment to the clients objectives
- Maintain accurate forecasts and report on the status of renewals, new, and expansion opportunities.
- Accountable to reverse closure steps and establish jointly owned timelines with clients. Understand the purchasing process fully and be able to document progress against steps to closure.
- Organize and deliver executive level presentations, proposals, and commercial terms with clients.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
Pay Range Disclosure: The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
At Bugcrowd, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Account Executive national range is:
|Range Entry||Range Max|
- Prior experience in Sales or Account Management preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team over a long term account horizon.
- Clear and concise communicator verbally and written.
- Ability to identify key players in an organization and possess the ability to convert business issues into solutions.
- Prior experience in negotiating and closing sales deals at the executive level.
- Someone who acts with integrity and honesty in all situations.
- Prior experience in the information security industry (especially application security) is a huge plus
- Experience with CRM, Customer Success, and Communications platforms
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- You love the startup experience and working with security clients.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in information security.
- Program manage account escalations.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the technologies of Bugcrowd. It is essential that the applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in the strictest confidence.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Bugcrowd is EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Bugcrowd are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Apply at: https://www.bugcrowd.com/about/careers/