Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite security researchers -- also known as whitehat hackers -- to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place. Our team is passionately committed to both our customers and researchers with the goal of bringing the right security researcher to the right customer use case.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant ensures efficient and professional operations and provides high-level administrative support to the CEO and Executive team. This is a great opportunity to get up close and personal on both the information security industry and the startup world as you join a company best described as “a bunch of brilliant people piloting a rocket ship”.
The ideal candidate has a track record of building and maintaining strong rapport with executives, as well as the entire organization and possesses effective interpersonal and communication skills. You must have a can-do attitude, experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment, agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs. Core responsibilities include:
- Provide high-touch administrative support for CEO and Executive team, and manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that executives are able to complete obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Manage and maintain a heavy and complex calendar, appointments and meeting requests that requires frequent re-prioritization and shifting appointments.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, company-wide town halls, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Assist with preparing and organizing investor and Board materials and presentations.
- Prepare and complete expense reports for processing.
- Effectively interface with staff and senior executives inside and outside the company, and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Participate in special projects as needed, and perform general administrative functions.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6-8 years of administrative support, specifically in a fast-paced environment with 4+ years’ experience supporting the executive level.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Strong technical competency, specifically with MS Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills with ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Punctual, courteous, professional, and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and exercise discretion in handling confidential information.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Mental Health Days
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.