Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
You can imagine that managing the infrastructure for our platform is challenging since our own security is always front and center. Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer that is looking for exciting from-scratch architectural projects to move our platform forward while keeping it safe and secure? Are you lazy enough to want to automate everything to make your own job easier, reduce developer friction and optimize the software development life cycle? Is security a second nature for you - either offensive or defensive (e.g., red or blue team experience)? We’d love to talk with you!
We are looking for somebody who’s either remote in the US or San Francisco-based for our small but growing agile infrastructure team. You’ll be part of an international, highly engaged and technical group that is well-versed in building enterprise-ready and extremely secure software systems. Our core values of “simple is strong, respect is king, build it like you own it and think like a hacker” should resonate with you. Furthermore, you should have:
- At least five years of professional devops experience
- Fluent in AWS and Terraform
- Experience with Linux administration, CI/CD pipelines, containers and virtualization
What you’ll be doing
- Support our engineering and data science teams to deploy and run successfully in our service-oriented architecture; focussed on security and compliance.
- Monitor and maintain our infrastructure to ensure continuous availability of our platform
- Drive longer term projects to increase infrastructure efficiency, remove developer friction and support platform evolution.
We realize that any company, but especially a crowdsourcing company, stands or falls with treating people like humans - especially our own employees. That is why we encourage a healthy work life balance with flexible time off, monthly mental health days and donation matching.
Diversity is vital to our success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and are part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great, diverse organization. We offer BERGs (Bugcrowd Employee Resource Groups) focused on identifying areas of improvement across our organization, SHE (Sharing Her Empowerment), a cross-functional team working to increase inclusion and diversity at Bugcrowd, and numerous other active efforts to make Bugcrowd a great place to work for everyone.
We are a globally distributed team; there are Bugcrowders around the world working together. There are 24 different flags currently hanging in our HQ representing our countries of origin. If you happen to be near one of our offices (when we go back), we’re dog-friendly and have plenty of in-office perks.
- Competitive salary, bonus program and stock options
- Flexible time off & monthly mental health days
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Mental Health Days
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you
- Monthly stipend to offset expenses related to working from home
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.