Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for an innovative VP of Product to establish and evangelize a shared product vision across the company. The Product leader will be responsible for leading our product and design teams to develop and accelerate the product strategy for our growing business.
- Own and develop the product planning process, integrating feedback from internal stakeholders, customers, and the broader market view to shape the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Communicate and paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and get cross-team buy-in on product vision and roadmap
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You’re comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics.
- Maintain a competitive market overview to identify white spaces and strategic threats and opportunities. Develop investment business cases for new market opportunities.
- Drive the product management organization in execution of releases, collaborating with engineering.
- Partner with Engineering leaders to help design and develop products that improve the Bugcrowd platform and products
- Understand market requirements by interacting with key customers and Customer Success team members.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and customer commitments.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent product delivery.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology and functional leaders to drive focus on the product strategy and roadmap.
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation and learning; promoting continuous improvement.
- You are capable of balancing long-term, strategic roadmapping and thought leadership with pragmatic, transparent, and tactically-focused.
- You’ve led teams and are well-versed in mentoring and growing a team.
- You’ve been a contributor at the executive team level with the ability to build trust at every level and rally towards common goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible vacation time.
- Mental Health Days
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.