Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst who is passionate about driving strategic and operational improvements. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and financial planning background and experience with the SaaS business model. This role will assist the Sr. Director of FP&A in various capacities. This includes, but is not limited to: budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, budget vs. actual variance analysis, KPI tracking, business partnering, and decision support to senior business leaders.
This is an exciting, high profile role, rich in analytics and plays a critical role to support strategic decision-making. The role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of Bugcrowd’s performance while at the same time improving processes to drive forecast efficiencies and accuracy, as well as operational improvements to help the bottom line.
- Maintain the Bugcrowd budget model, rolling monthly forecasts and operational metrics
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets including of variance analysis against plan/forecast
- Develop and report the standard SaaS metrics (Bookings, ARR, renewals, upsell, churn, CAC, LTV, Magic Number)
- Assist in board prep, financial due diligence, fundraising, etc.
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally with senior business leaders and C-suite to provide in-depth analysis and actionable insights to improve processes and drive bottom line results
- Improve our internal process and procedures, establishing best-practices as well as leading change and improvements to enable the team to scale and grow
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in FP&A, investment banking, and/or management consulting in the technology industry
- Advanced modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Ecommerce Marketplace and SaaS business models
- US GAAP knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Good interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with personnel throughout the company including senior business leaders and C-suite
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfortable in a fluid environment; ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Systems experience in NetSuite, Salesforce, Clari, Marketo
- FP&A systems and implementation (Adaptive Insights, Anaplan)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related relevant areas.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.