Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd, the pioneer and innovator in crowdsourced security for the enterprise, is looking for Director of Product Marketing to lead our efforts to tell our story to the world. They will own all aspects of Product Marketing, including messaging, sales enablement, and content strategy across the company. This role, reporting to the SVP of Marketing, is a management position.
We are looking for strong product marketing leader with a passion for great and disruptive security products. The right person will have a strong ability to act as the strategic hub of the company, executing activity to support sales, marketing, product management and other groups. Excellent messaging, leadership and collaboration skills are a must, along with an in-depth understanding of the cyber security market. The person in this role will help to define and grow the market for bug bounties and hackers on demand while driving Bugcrowd Marketing’s support of our Sales team’s goals.
- Lead a team of product marketing and content marketing specialists
- Own the brand value and messaging for the company
- Collaborate with demand generation, events, press, social marketing teams to ensure unified marketing execution
- Drive content and sales enablement for marketing campaigns and activity
- Act as Bugcrowd spokesperson for product and competitive activity across press and analyst relations channels
- Provide customer, sales and market input to Product management in order to influence product roadmap, while driving product launch activity
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in communications and technology
- Strong cross-functional leader with extensive experience and passion for helping teams succeed, and working in a fast paced and growing cross-functional environment
- Deep experience of the cyber security market, preferably in a growth stage company
- Experience managing agencies and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results
- Extensive experience writing messaging materials and working across different teams to ensure consistent go to market activity
- Strong creative and communication skills
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.