Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd is looking for a Principal Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of services and features for the Bugcrowd platform.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of the product roadmap, driving business trade-off discussions, and leading rollout of new features and products.
- Identify, define and prioritize products and features
- Represent product roadmap and strategy to customers and stakeholders
- Define product capabilities and write user stories as input to product design
- Collaborate with development and UX teams to iterate and refine product plans
- Identify and resolve issues that might impede product delivery
- Become the expert and drive product roadmaps for specific platform areas
- Define, acquire, and analyze metrics to guide product priorities and direction
- Speak with current and prospective customers to translate requirements into features, product packaging, pricing models, positioning, and best-in-class customer experience
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a proven ability to work with engineering, cross functional stakeholders, and at all levels of the organization
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience driving an end-to-end product lifecycle, balancing competing priorities, and laying out tradeoffs to drive decision making
- Strong analytical skills and a track record of data-driven decision making
- BS degree in a technical discipline
- Strong UX design and/or technical background
- Managed Service and/or SaaS product management experience
- Program and project management experience
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite’s in the kitchen, but not mandatory.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build your ideal work station (think standing desks, killer displays, souped-up laptops, and mechanical keyboards).
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.