Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Bugcrowd Operations team is looking for a passionate, organized, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a new Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will work with a number of internal teams and employees across the organization to help define, develop, operationalize, and execute on strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic position for someone who is incredibly detail oriented, capable of keeping meetings and schedules on track, and has a passion for delivering results while learning more about cybersecurity.
- Lead, manage, and drive strategic initiatives across the Operations organization.
- Work directly with any relevant stakeholders to ensure needs are met, blockers are cleared, and items are executed on in a timely manner.
- Implement standards and processes to ensure smooth delivery and follow through on projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading and managing multiple complex and cross-functional projects.
- Commitment to rigor and execution, and ability to hold others accountable for deliverables.
- Excellent time management and ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders - both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and ability to find creative solutions to changing and complex problems.
- Good at building strong effective working partnerships and managing conflicts of interests between various parties and stakeholders.
- Outstanding follow-through on projects - highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and self-sufficient.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.