We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our expanding Engineering team. We're a highly technical group who are well versed in building enterprise-ready and highly secure software systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Building a platform that connects hackers around the world with companies to help all of us be more secure.
- In addition to our external users, you’ll be working on improving our platform for our amazing internal teams, such as the Application Security Engineers who review and test incoming vulnerabilities.
- Helping design the platform by working with our product team and both internal and external stakeholders to provide an engineering perspective.
What you should know
These represent what we are currently using, direct experience is preferred but we definitely consider equivalents.
- Ruby on Rails
- Various AWS services
Skills that are nice to have
- Secure development best practices (OWASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, SSL, load balancing).
- Good understanding of performance issues in web applications.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists, you get the point.
- We use an agile development methodology, but we’re not dogmatic about it. It’s meant to empower, not impose.
- Competitive salary.
- Features ship to users every day. Your work has an almost immediate impact.
- Catered lunches twice a week.
- Opportunities to attend relevant conferences.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).