About the Role
As a Director of Sales and Marketing you will impact the lives of residents and associates through supporting occupancy initiatives.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients through accomplishment of the following responsibilities:
- Effectively market the community’s retirement programs; increase sales to meet established goals and prospect lead base by using a variety of contacts to include, but not limited to: community outreach programs, Westminster residents, in-house events and seminars and other community programs.
- Conduct community tours for future residents and other visitors; communicate with Marketing and Sales, Resident Services Administrator, Director of Nursing, Administrator, and other designated team members to assist with community openings and transfer needs within Independent Living, Assisted Living, or Nursing areas.
- Answer telephone inquiries about the community and admission requirements; maintain accurate and complete inquiry files in Reps Lead Program in accordance with established procedures. Contact prospects by telephone or correspondence to arrange tours or follow up for future admissions.
- Supervise, monitor, evaluate, and provide accurate Reps Lead reports to Executive Director according to established deadlines.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team we need you to come with the following:
- Requires basic understanding of a comprehensive field of knowledge normally acquired through attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is required. Minimum 3 years prior related experience required.
- Requires in-depth understanding of independent living communities and programs for senior adults. Involves ability to define problems, draw conclusions and make decisions dealing with abstract variables.
- Requires proficient ability to speak, read and write English.
- Requires ability to be forward thinking and exhibit the highest ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Excellent technical skills using computer, Microsoft Office 265 and learning management system required.
- A professional commitment to Christian principles so as to perform tasks and responsibilities in alignment with Buckner’s mission, vision, and values;
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible dependents;
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.