- Minimum 3-5 years of corporate social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Media, English, Communications, or Advertising
- Ideal candidate is located in Dallas, Texas; majority of work will be conducted remotely
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Experienced marketer that can work both autonomously and collaboratively to grow engagement on several social media platforms through the creation and promotion of owned and curated content. A self-starter who demonstrates a love for their craft and serves as a consultant on best tactics to achieve nonprofit goals. An ability to discern appropriate action needed in situations while always keeping marketing and brand centric results as the primary motivations for all things related to social media. Is passionate about helping promote faith-based nonprofit work to connect prospective clients to needed services and donors who can help financially support the work to help children and families in need.
- Originates creative, engaging, and optimized content that adheres to AP Style and brand guidelines.
- Understands that excellent content is what connects an audience to our brand and is intuitive in testing and developing content marketing strategies to grow reach.
- Discerns between value-added and extraneous content marketing tactics.
- Demonstrates attention to detail to quickly proof content for accuracy, spelling, grammar, brand voice, and marketability.
- Edits content provided from other departments for promotion and understands how to adjust from copy to content marketing.
- Responds quickly to team members and internal/external clients.
- Prioritizes urgencies and follow-up according to current goals and organizational needs.
- Monitors and fields or responds to private messages that come in through various social mediums and engages appropriately and quickly to comments on public-facing pages.
- Collaborates with marketing and communications teams on large campaigns and initiates plans for general coverage needs.
- Develops, maintains, and updates annual content calendar for social media accounts.
- Provide coverage at a limited number of in-person events and/or develop mini strategies for post event coverage while considering larger content schedule and engagement potential.
- Tracks monthly social media metrics but keeps an eye on top-performing and low-performing posts to recommend new tactics learned from data.
- Monitors general marketplace to assess our performance and stays current on latest trends, updates, and platform-specific news.
- Performs regular analysis to check for imposter accounts, brand mentions, and general sentiment.
- Audits consistently to ensure integrity and security of accounts by adhering to and enforcing internal policies designed to protect the brand.
- Shifts easily among tasks and adjusts priorities.
- Organizes time, assets, and accounts efficiently and keeps records for reference.
Paid Ad Management
- Sets up and monitors paid social ads on multiple platforms.
- Tracks and reports consistently on performance and consults on adjustments needed to achieve goals.
- Remains current on changing functionality, technology adjustments, and targeting options.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.