Join a team that values your hard work and knows your worth. This is where we inspire happiness everyday. Ventana by Buckner is a Luxury Senior Living Community that has/is changing the dynamics in Senior Living. Schedule an interview today and see what all the talk is about.
About the Role:
Enhance the member and resident’s experience and lifestyle by building a positive hospitality service culture and coordinating an organized healthcare and dining services. Responsible for assisting in day to day supporting functions.
- Assisting with dining duties, including hydration rounds.
- Assisting with day-to-day process, such as making beds answering phones, etc.
- Serve as liaison for culinary services and healthcare associates.
- Participate in member and resident events and social groups to build and maintain relationships with community population.
- Coordinate and lead the member and resident welcoming to provide social support to the new resident.
- Conduct follow-up with residents to ensure positive adjustment.
- Responsible for building positive hospitality service culture.
- Re-stocking: resident rooms and kitchens.
- Listen pleasantly and attentively to residents, responding appropriately.
- Provide follow-up to ensure all requests are handled in a timely and positive manner.
- Maintain current information and materials regarding community-based services
- Maintain a neat work environment .
- Maintain compliance with all Ventana by Buckner policies, procedures and requirements.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state laws. Maintain compliance with all agency regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Create accurate and timely documentation.
- Promptly answer phones, transfer calls, take messages appropriately and respond to requests for information.
- Perform other assignments and duties as requested.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team we need you to come with the following:
- Work deals mostly with objects, equipment and/or machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach. Depth perception and field of vision (peripheral) are of some importance.
- Requires ability to turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, handle, stand, walk over 75% of shift.
- Requires ability to safely utilize kitchen equipment and recognize differences in sound generated by equipment or machinery which may indicate operation problems or safety concerns.
- Requires ability to work under close supervision performing routine, standardized tasks.
- Requires ability to perform tasks with due consideration for residents in vicinity and ability to cooperate and work with other employees.
- A professional commitment to Christian principles so as to perform tasks and responsibilities in alignment with Buckner’s mission, vision, and values;
In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed above, if we had our say, we would also look for:
- Requires ability to read, write and understand business documents which are written in English.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally with residents, families, visitors and co-workers. Requires ability to make self clearly understood by others.
- Requires ability to understand and follow basic written and oral step-by-step instructions.
- Requires ability to move food serving and preparation equipment as needed, using up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force continuously to move objects.
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible dependents;
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.