About the Role
As a Family Hope Center Manager you will impact the lives of clients and their families through quality services provided in alignment with the Buckner Family Hope Center Model. You will develop, implement, and integrate a plan to utilize the Family Hope Center programs and services in collaboration with other entities, and ensure compliance with Buckner's missions, policies and procedures.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients through accomplishment of the following responsibilities:
- Ensure Family Hope Center programs and services are in alignment with approved core programs and models, including the Family Strengthening Framework.
- Recommend policies and procedures for program aspects of the Family Hope Center and communicate established goals and guidelines to staff, contracted professionals, and volunteers.
- Identify and implement strategies and resources which improve delivery of services to children, youth and adults.
- Participate as a team member with other management staff to review client, program, personnel, and organizational issues and resolutions.
- Assist in development of long range planning for program initiatives, most notably finding creative and innovative ways to meet the needs of children and adults in the community.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team we need you to come with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field (ie. Social Services, Psychology, Leadership, Missions, Community Ministry, etc)
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience of community-based services required
- Proficient ability to speak, read and write English
- Must demonstrate cultural understanding; ability to develop positive and trusting inter-cultural and interdenominational relationships based upon previous cross-cultural experience
- Ability to observe and make accurate assessments of situations and individuals and determine appropriate action required
- A professional commitment to Christian principles so as to perform tasks and responsibilities in alignment with Buckner’s mission, vision, and values;
In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed above, if we had our say, we would also look for:
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- At least 2 years experience in a field relevant to developing and managing social service programs (Missions, Social Services, Leadership, and/or Community Ministries)
- Ability to speak Spanish
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible dependents;
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.