About the Role
As a Family and Youth Success Program Supervisor, you will impact the lives of clients served through the following:
- Develop and manage staff and professional resources to provide programmatic services for FAYS clients. Provide staff supervision, training, oversight of service delivery, compliance with contract terms, and management of Buckner and TDFPS FAYS budgets.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients through accomplishment of the following responsibilities:
- Effectively administer and supervise all aspects of the FAYS program to meet the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of clients/families, as outlined in each client’s plan of service.
- Provide training in crisis intervention and individual, group, and family counseling to FAYS Case Managers.
- Source, hire, supervise, monitor, evaluate and provide direction to direct reports.
- Effectively manage work schedules, activities, and use of program resources to meet contract and budget guidelines.
- Oversee and monitor program administration, documentation, and record retention to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Monitor and review client files such as action plans, case notes, and discharge summaries; amend documentation as required to ensure compliance with program guidelines.
- Submit Quarterly Reports, Corrective Action Plans, and Annual Reports to PEI staff.
- Work nights and weekends as required to meet business needs.
- Develop and manage FAYS budget effectively. Ensure budget compliance with contracts.
- Cultivate and monitor relationships with outside service providers, consultants, agencies, and organizations to develop relationships to enhance the delivery of services to clients.
- Liaison to community; speak in public on behalf of Buckner making presentations as required to promote programs in the community.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team we need you to come with the following:
- Age 21 with a valid driver's license and a clean driving record so you can be insured on the Buckner insurance.
- Bachelor Degree in Behavioral Science, Social Work or related human service field.
- Minimum 2 years prior related experience working with youth and families using family preservation model.
- Proficient ability to speak, read and write English.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Excellent public speaking skills and the ability to successfully communicate in a professional manner with a multi-ethnic population base in the community; ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- A professional commitment to Christian principles so as to perform tasks and responsibilities in alignment with Buckner’s mission, vision, and values.
In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed above, if we had our say, we would also look for:
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish.
- A willingness and desire to build and maintain awesome working relationships with your coworkers, volunteers, and the community.
- Master’s Degree with licensure.
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible dependents;
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.