BUCK is a talent-driven, global creative company with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Sydney and Amsterdam. Since 2004 we have been building a home for the world’s most talented dreamers, makers, and doers in a collaborative, ego-free culture that breeds partnership and creative ambition. At our core, we exist to find creative opportunities in every challenge, not just to think, but to make, and ultimately put extraordinary things into the world that inspire people.
Possible Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the rest of the CG Team to produce high quality renders.
- Partner with Designers and Creative Directors to produce styleframes and designs for project pitches.
- Partner with the Creative Technology department in order to generate real-time ready assets.
- Investigate new workflows, tools and efficiencies within the department.
- Help solve technical issues with your own work as well as helping teammates
- 1-2+ Years of experience working in an industry relevant to the skillset.
- Able to execute at least 3 of the following at a high level:
- Character Modeling and/or Hard Surface Modeling
- Look-development and Texturing
- Scene assembly and Lighting
- CG Compositing (Nuke)
- VFX Compositing (Nuke)
- Technical and Mograph Animation
- 3D Design
- Strong organizational skills and discipline tracking your own work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to do self-directed learning
- Ability to follow feedback and instruction from supervisors and leads.
- General understanding of the CG pipeline and the flexibility to be able to play different roles depending on the project
- Intimate software knowledge of at least 1 of the following CG packages:
- Relevant render engines;
- Bonus software knowledge:
- Substance Designer
- Substance Painter
- Python Scripting
BUCK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.