BUCK is seeking experienced Freelance mid-level and senior Producer for our New York and Los Angeles offices. Qualified candidates will manage multiple projects simultaneously, working closely with our clients and Buck's creative, technical and management teams. Successful candidates will possess strong project management skills, be familiar with current design, 2D and 3D animation production techniques, have the ability to create/control budgets and schedules, and foster a creative and production partnership with both the Creative Directors and Executive Producers. As the first point of contact with our clients, candidates will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be well presented with a proven track record of exceptional client service.
- Minimum 4 years experience in this position in the field
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task and foresee upcoming production problems alongside their solutions
- Experience in producing AR and other new media a plus
- Must be local to NY and LA ( Remote accepted with covid restrictions.
BUCK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.