Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products, Bubble’s solution is increasingly critical as we work to democratize the ability to create software.
About the Team:
As we continue to grow, so does our Finance team. In 2021, Bubble raised $100M in our Series A round, and with all this new growth, we are excited to bring on a Senior Finance Analyst to our small but mighty team. Our Finance team is a vital partner to Bubble’s business. We own the day-to-day finance and accounting operations for Bubble, track financial performance of the company, and partner with various business stakeholders to provide financial information and analysis to help guide decision making and set strategy. We are always adapting to Bubble’s evolving business priorities with an understanding of how the pieces of the puzzle fit into the big picture.
About the Role:
This isn’t your traditional finance role; this role also encompasses sales and broader business operations. You’ll report directly into our VP of Finance, owning and executing on FP&A tasks. You will also work closely with sales, serving as a strategic thought partner to our Head of Sales and broader sales team.
You will get exposure to routine FP&A tasks, and learn broader business aspects especially working closely with our Enterprise Sales team. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who thrives working in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment. This is a chance for you to join a rapidly growing startup, make an impact, and own your role autonomously.
As a Senior Analyst, Finance and Business Operations at Bubble, you will:
- Operate in a hybrid setting, across FP&A within the finance vertical and business operations within the sales vertical.
- Report and analyze key metrics to understand business performance and overall health of the business.
- Assist with budgeting, monthly rolling forecast and monthly close processes.
- Develop financial projections and build financial models. Drive strategic projects, solve business challenges and address key growth opportunities.
- Work with sales on quota setting, reporting and analyzing sales pipeline, and forecasting and strategic planning.
- Assist and eventually run weekly, monthly and quarterly Sales Business Reviews.
- Manage sales systems, reporting & integration with other tools.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in business analytics, financial modeling or financial analysis. We’re especially excited to speak to folks with strategic finance backgrounds!
- Education and/or comparable professional experience in quantitative-heavy fields.
- Tech-savvy and MS Excel superuser; comfortable building financial models from scratch and analyzing large datasets. Familiarity with SQL or Looker databases is a plus.
- Leadership capabilities - you’re comfortable presenting business metrics to executives.
- Ability to operate autonomously, with a sense of urgency.
- Able to come in to Bubble's office in NYC regularly.
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $127,000 to $172,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every 3 years, and generous parental leave. We also offer a variety of stipends to use towards your work from home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. In-office requirements will vary by role. You'll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, for this particular role, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.