You demonstrate a strong understanding of the design process and can fluently apply it to your work. As a UX Designer, you consistently iterate early on in your work, going very broad before narrowing down. You are proficient in taking problems and opportunities and framing them in a way that will lead to the best outcome within time and technological constraints. You understand when it's productive to accept a design within defined constraints and when to keep pushing for change.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide thought leadership and drive execution in building a best-in-class user experience for our product portfolio
- Produce user interface (UI) design concepts for new and existing functionality for our billing & payment product sets
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, user flows and/or story boards
- Draft, implement and standardize Billtrust UX design templates, standards and best practices
- Lead internal and external usability testing
- Monitor industry design trends and incorporate findings into new design concepts
- Evolve our mobile UX design strategy
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, present early-stage designs for testing, and offer implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new design candidates
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Proven success in creating and enhancing user experience for online products
- Solid understanding of information architecture, user testing and producing design concepts
- 2+ years of UX design experience
- Ability to create flow charts, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Passion for staying abreast of UX/UI industry trends and an eye towards continuous improvement
- Demonstrated proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools
- Ability to work in an agile environment and experience with Jira
- Demonstrated proficiency in prototyping by using Figma, XD, Axure and other prototyping tools
- Ability to construct mobile, adaptive and responsive UX strategy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, highly-organized and able to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), payments or related business a plus
- Bachelor degree in design, visual arts (or related field) or equivalent experience
- A portfolio with current examples of work
Target Base Compensation: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
What You'll Get:
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $50B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.